The research and production for this year’s annual Transport Evolution Mozambique Forum & Showcase is now underway, with the event scheduled to take place from 10 – 12 May 2022 in Maputo.
The programme will include topics such as:
- AfCFTA implementation update and the implications for transport infrastructure
- Examples of public-private sector collaboration and PPPs
- Achieving regional integration through effective trade corridors – what needs to happen?
- Expansion projects for ports, rail and road
- Improving efficiencies through digitalisation – case studies
- Reducing carbon emissions across transport networks
- Road and rail developments in Mozambique and the region
- Perspectives from project funders and investors in transport infrastructure
- Update on oil and gas developments in Mozambique and the region
We encourage real-world case studies, and concrete examples of best practices, lessons learned and challenges faced: What works, what hasn’t and what might in the future. If you would like to participate as a speaker to share your experiences of a recent or ongoing project or initiative, please send your abstract today!
The submission deadline for all abstracts has been extended to Wednesday, 16 February 2022. Contact Shona Thomson on +258 84 0120959 for more information about speaking opportunities.