Mozambique Ports and Rail Evolution is Mozambique’s only dedicated ports and rail mega event that brings the entire value chain of suppliers and buyers together thus enabling the region to reach its full potential in port and rail efficiency and increase the throughput of cargo and passengers alike.
Join us 13-14 May 2019 and:
- Gain perspective on Mozambique’s macro-economic outlook and path forward to prosperity
- Hear best practice case studies from various African and International countries
- Discover new technologies and techniques to boost regional integration, port efficiency and connect maritime and hinterland stakeholders so as to collaborate for complementary development of transport systems and corridors.
- Explore solutions to reduce port congestion, increase port connectivity, and throughput and accommodate the next generation of ships being developed.
- Learn how seamless, safe, predictable, reliable and competitive railway services are being developed
- Find out about winning supply chain strategies and how the ports and rail industries are specialising in Africa to remain competitive and what infrastructure requirements are needed to boost exports and access to export markets
- Get up to date with the latest regulations, customs and trade facilitation factors that affect the ports and rail industries.
- Learn how operators and government can help small scale companies to enter in the logistics value chain
Investment into the region
With over USD 12bn worth of infrastructure projects being rolled out for the region, all eyes are on Mozambique, sitting on the cusp of an infrastructure boom. There is no better time than now to put the limelight on Mozambique and neighbouring countries to discuss opportunities in the sector at the upcoming Mozambique Ports & Rail Evolution, taking place in Maputo in May 2019.
Book your delegate seat before 31 January 2019 and save 10% off the standard fee.
Four reasons why you cannot miss the conference
What to expect
Ports and rail professionals together under one roof
The first annual Mozambique Ports & Rail Evolution will be the meeting place for transport professionals from across the region to get together and share insights about the development of transport infrastructure connecting Mozambique and neighbouring countries.
Event at a glance
high level conference participants
expert industry speakers
regional ports and rail authorities in attendance
day strategic conference
Who should attend
- C-level representatives
- Director Generals
- Managing Directors
- Heads of Department
- General Managers
- Terminal Operators
- Harbour Masters
- Port Engineers
- Port Directors
- Customs Officials
- Supply Chain Managers
- C-level representatives
- Signalling engineers
- Technical Officers
- HSSE Directors
- Principal Track Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Procurement Managers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Rolling Stock Engineers
- Project Directors