- Early bird discount:
valid before 13 March 2019,
private sector US$ 535,
public sector US$ 355
- Standard fee:
valid after 14 March 2019,
private sector US$ 595,
public sector US$ 395
10% Discount with the early bird rate
The Early Bird rates displayed below are valid only until 13 March 2019.
• If paying by credit card, we will send you a payment link within the next 2 days in order to complete your registration.
• If paying by invoice, you will receive an invoice from dmg events (Pty) Ltd within the next 2 days.
• Please note that payments must be received by 13 March 2019 to qualify for the Early Bird rate.
• Payment must be received prior to the event in order to gain access to the conference.
- Terms and Conditions
• On-site registration will be charged at an additional R 1,000/ US$ 100 respectively
• Participation fee includes: Access to all presentations and networking opportunities, all food and refreshments during the conference sessions (excludes evening meals), all post-conference presentation slides and notes for training purposes, access to exhibition room (where applicable), on-site assistance with networking and access to attend cocktail reception (where applicable).
• Payment of the full delegate fee is due immediately. In the event that payment has not been received before the start of the event, delegates will be refused entry.
• Please check with our finance department whether payment has been received before travelling to the conference.
• Cancellation policy: Cancellations made within 48 hours of receipt of the completed registration form will be eligible for a full refund / no penalty fee. Cancellations received in writing more than one month prior to the start of the event will be refunded less a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations received in writing within one month of the start date of the event will receive no refund and registrants will be liable for payment of 100% of the invoiced amount.
• A substitute delegate can be named at any time before the event starts and no fees will be applied to this. Cancellations must be emailed to Francis Prince at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will confirm your cancellation and the appropriate cancellation clause.
• No-shows: Registrants who do not attend the event will be liable for payment of 100% of the invoiced amount due.
• Important notes: This booking constitutes a legally binding contract. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of dmg Events (Pty) Ltd to change the content and timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled, dmg Events (Pty) Ltd will issue a credit note or make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.